Eastland will be holding registration for 2014-15 on Tuesday, July 29th, from 12:00 (noon) to 7:00 p.m. in the cafeteria at Eastland Jr./Sr. High School in Lanark.
For the first time, this year a portion of the registration will be completed on-line. This should speed up the registration process for everyone on the 29th. Please note that while parents and legal guardians must complete part of the process on-line, you will still need to register in person on the 29th to provide proof of residency, to pay fees, and to submit any other necessary paperwork.
For the online portion of your students’ registration, please complete the following steps:
- Click on the Skyward shortcut on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Log into Family Access (Skyward) using your assigned Skyward login and password (if you are unable to log in please contact the District office of your youngest child. Eastland Elementary (815)864-2300 or Eastland Jr/Sr High School (815)493-6341.
- On the left-hand bar click “Online Registration.”
- Choose 1 student at a time and follow the procedure for registration making sure you click the “Step # ___ has been completed.” Once you have finished all steps please click the “Complete Registration” button. You will receive an email confirmation when the process is complete. If you did not receive an email, the process was not completed. Please repeat this process for each of your students.
- Once completed you may exit out of Skyward. This will complete the on-line portion of the registration process.
A copy of this letter and a checklist form, a transportation form, and fees form will be sent through the mail to your address on July 18th. The “Residency Enrollment Checklist” must be completed by all parents/guardians for all of the students you will be enrolling in the Eastland schools for 2014-15. You should complete this form in advance, and present it first thing when you register at the Jr/Sr high school on July 29th. With this form, you will be required to show two forms of identification from the list provided. Students cannot register themselves. Parents/guardians must register students, and they must have two forms of i.d. with them in order to proceed through registration.
Please make sure that you check the website by clicking “Parents,” then “Forms” for any other forms that you may want or need to turn in at Registration. You may copy them off and fill them out ahead of time, or copies will be available at the time of registration.
If you do not have access to a computer or would like help through the process, the District will have computers available to use and support staff on the day of on-site registration.
We appreciate your cooperation, and look forward to seeing you on the 29th.
Mark D. Hansen