Eastland 2015-2016 1:1 Presentation
Please click here to view the 1:1 presentation. The presentation needs to be watched by all returning students grade 7-12 and by at least one parent/guardian.
For the online portion of your students’ registration, please complete the following steps:
1. Go to www.eastland308.com and click on the Skyward shortcut on the right-hand side of the screen.
2. Log into Skyward (Family Access) using your assigned Skyward login and password (If you are unable to log in please contact the school office of your youngest child. Eastland Elementary (815)864-2300 or Eastland Jr/Sr High School (815)493-6341).
3. On the left-hand bar click “Online Registration.”
4. Choose 1 student at a time and follow the procedure for registration making sure you click the bottom button on each step to mark that step complete.
5. Once you have finished all steps please click the “Complete Registration” button. You will receive an email confirmation when the process is complete. If you did not receive an email, the process was not completed. Please repeat this process for each of your students.
Once completed you may exit out of Skyward. This will complete the on-line portion of the registration process.
Please click here to view current vacancies.
Please click here to watch a podcast created by Dr. Hansen explaining the impact Senate Bill 1 would have on Eastland Schools.
The Illinois Association of School Administrators (IASA) and partners from around the state are rolling out Vision 20/20: A Roadmap for Fulfilling the Promise of Public Education in Illinois. This work is the result of 2-years of facilitated work with educational leaders and Board members from around the state. Dr. Hansen will be writing this introductory article, and four additional installments explaining briefly the four (4) pillars of Vision 20/20. As the articles are written they will be posted on the district home page as well as on our social media accounts.
Public education has made great strides in the last 10 years, in some cases because of outside pressures, and in others, in spite of those pressures. Vision 20/20 explains the views of some of the most informed people in the state on the topic of public education. It is supported through research and experience.
Click here to listen to Dr. Hansen's interview on WCCI concerning Vision 20/20.
Highly Effective Educators
21st Century Learners
Adequate and Equitable Funding
Threats to Funding are Real and Immediate
Click here to read a Letter to the Editor from Dr. Mark D. Hansen, Superintendent of Eastland CUSD #308, concerning the threats to local educational funding.